The “Leading a Switch” Workshop:
How To Change Things When Change Is Hard
What You’ll Learn
- Why some changes are excruciating and others are easy.
- Why most organizational changes never generate the momentum they need.
- How to break through the “decision paralysis” that can doom a change effort.
- How to spot and clone the “bright spots” than can point the way forward.
- Why knowledge is not enough to spark change—and what will spark it.
- How tweaking the environment is minor ways can trigger big changes in behavior.
- Whatever the major change challenge you need to tackle as a pre-adoptive or adoptive parent, a foster child advocate, foster parent, advocate of family reunification, adult adoptee,or a non-profit or church ministry that works in the orphan care/adoption world, you will receive tools in this 3 1/2 hour workshop to spark and achieve breakthrough change.
Join us for this Together for Adoption Pre-Conference Switch Workshop, November 5, from 1:00-4:30pm at The Summit Church, Brier Creek Campus (2335 Presidential Dr., Durham, NC 27703). Register for just $35 per person.
Note: You do not need to register for the November 5-7 Together for Adoption National Conference in order to register and attend this Pre-Conference Switch Workshop.
- #1 New York Times and Wall Street Journal bestseller
- Translated into 24 languages
“Any leader looking to create change in his organization need not look beyond this little book. It is packed with examples and hands-on tools that will get you moving right away. And it really is a fun read.”
Susan Heath Hays has 20+ years experience working with non-profit organizations. Currently, she consults with Head Start programs across the country with a focus on improving leadership and engaging families. Susan is a Switch Certified Trainer specializing in change efforts within school systems and non-profits.
What workshop participants said:
“The workshop helped me personally, but really helped me plan in my workplace.”
“Really helped me to understand why many change efforts I have led have failed.”
“This was very helpful, professionally and personally.”
“Susan Heath Hays is Switch’s #1 trainer, and has brought her expertise into strengthening permanent and foster families.”